Monday 25 March 2013

Dreaming of a white Easter.

I know everyone is on about it.......... IT'S FREEZING.
 I have just got back from my plot where i  put the last few rows of spuds in. I also checked in on the few other bits to make sure they are surviving the cold. The peas, broad beans, Garlic and onions seem fine. I imagine them all singing together at night to keep up moral.
I'm home now and after putting my fingers in the toaster for a while to get them moving again I'm going to make a spring like Minestrone from a few bits i brought home that survived the real winter.

Being so ready for summer i feel a bit embarrassed  like turning up to a party really early or like being at the airport 6 hours before you take off. Like mother nature is doing a big 'L' shape on her forehead at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment